Give your visitors the opportunity to register spontaneously in advance from the comfort of their own home using a website or via a personal link sent by email in your company.
Mobile preregistration of external guests
Offer your visitors and guests even greater convenience and enable them now to preregister using a mobile device regardless of their location.
Visitor preregistration even from home
The Self-registration Public expansion module can be used to further optimize registration processes within the framework of IF-6040 Visitor Management and effectively reduce the workload of reception personnel. Spontaneous visitors and guests thus have the opportunity to manually enter their personal data and register their visit in advance. Preregistration takes place via a website that is accessible to visitors regardless of their location. Invited visitors, on the other hand, can use their personal link from an invitation to view their visitor data, adapt it and, if necessary, change or cancel appointments. Self-registration Public is thus a complementary alternative to self-registration at a kiosk terminal in the reception area.
- Visitors and guests come to the welcome page with your company’s own text and logo. A captcha (“I am human”) check is carried out to protect the service from any bots and crawlers.
- Selection of one of the six standard languages for visitors, other languages are optionally available.
- Spontaneous guests have the option of registering in advance via the website by manually entering their visit information in Self-registration. Pre-invited guests with a personal invitation can use the personal link to access their visit information via a website.
- Entering or correcting the personal data relating to the visit. Optionally, a portrait can be taken.
- The safety briefing provides information, e.g., about the rules of conduct on the company’s premises – to be confirmed optionally by way of signature. Briefing certificates can be saved in the system – fully automatically and provided with a validity date.
- After completing the self-registration, the visitor is preregistered and optionally receives an email with additional information about the visit.
As a result, the guest’s preregistration is prepared. On the day of the visit, reception can use the entered information for a quick and smooth registration. All application steps, from identification via the link, entering and changing visitor data through to sending visit-related information to the visitor, are controlled by means of timeout. In case of inactivity, the input dialog automatically returns to the home screen. This ensures that personal data are protected in accordance with GDPR.
- Mobile preregistration directly through the visit
- Reduces workload of reception personnel
- Appointment suggestions or changes can be made directly by the guest
- Visitors can complete the safety briefing in advance as well
- Briefing certificate with validity date and signature
- Preregistration data are automatically transmitted
- Decentralized entry of visit-related data by the visitor
- Intuitive operation
- Responsive design – optimized for desktops, smartphones and tablets