Lock Cylinder card
The IF-281 Electronic Lock Cylinder card replaces your conventional lock systems and is the ideal solution for cost-effective and uncomplicated compliance with the current security standards for a wide range of applications. A variety of versions including standard, anti-panic and half cylinders provide a solution for almost any application. The Electronic Lock Cylinder provides maximum security and is easy to install, whether in an office door or exterior door. With the NetworkOnCard technology, authorized persons can use a credential in credit card format or as key fob to unlock the lock cylinder, which is compatible with the European standards for profile cylinders for door locks DIN 18252 and EN1303.
It consists of an electronic knob, a profile cylinder and a mechanical inner knob. The electronic knob takes on the function of a key by evaluating access authorizations and only granting access to authorized persons. Minimal maintenance is required thanks to the very long battery life. The IF-281 is the successor model to the IF-181 Electronic Lock Cylinder and is part of the new Opendor product line.
• Integration into IF-6040 access control system using NetworkOnCard
• Quick and easy installation, no cables required
• Can be used on almost all doors equipped with standard, anti-panic or half cylinder
• Convenient one-hand operation on almost every door
• The IP66 version is suitable for outdoor use
• Protection of investment, since the upgrade from Cylinder card to Cylinder air is possible at any time
• LEDs indicate the battery status
• Good RFID read range
• Bluetooth® Low Energy
• Corresponds with the current European lock standards
• Replaces the mechanical cylinder in just a few simple steps
• Contactless identification via credentials
• Security management with secure element
• Reliable reading function thanks to integrated RFID reader (MIFARE® and LEGIC®) and Bluetooth® Low Energy
• Very long standby battery life of up to 12 years or up to 200,000 actuations
• Booking response via LEDs and buzzers while the credential is being read
• Automatic wake-up function (credential in the read range of the cylinder)
• Time-controlled access checks to allow access only during specified time intervals. Several intervals are possible, public holidays can be taken into account.
• Automatic switchover to daylight-saving/standard time
• Audible notification of low battery
• Low risk and low costs when a credential is lost: Black list for lost credentials prevents access with such credentials.
Users can easily integrate the Lock Cylinder into the IF-6040 access control system. It is available both as a NetworkOnCard version and as a wireless version:
The Cylinder card reads the access authorizations stored on RFID credentials using the NetworkOnCard technology. The Cylinder air reads the digital key on credentials via RFID/NFC or on the smartphone via NFC or Bluetooth® Low Energy and Interflex’s App Key (Android, iOS). The Lock Cylinder evaluates the stored access rights online in real time from the IF-6040 access control system via the IF-4041 gateway or offline in the fitting.
Opendor product line
The Opendor product line is ideal for complying with current security standards for a wide range of applications in a cost-effective, uncomplicated and wireless manner. In addition to the IF-281 Lock Cylinder, it also offers the IF-241 Door Fitting, IF-261 Cabinet Lock and the IF-271 Door Handle. All products are available both in card and air versions. The IF-4041 gateway is also required for the air version in order to wirelessly integrate the locking system into the IF-6040 access control system.