IF-191 Electronic Server Cabinet lock
Server Cabinet Lock
With the IF-191 Server Cabinet Lock, you can protect your server cabinets and thus your high-value equipment and sensitive data from unauthorized access. The Electronic Server Cabinet Lock only permits authorized persons access and logs such in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard for information security. It is ideal for meeting the highest security standards in a cost-effective and uncomplicated manner and can be installed with the most common rack manufacturers.
• Integration into IF-6040 access control system using NetworkOnCard
• No additional hardware or software required
• Easily manage and secure your server cabinets
• Support of common cabinets such as from Rittal Vertiv/Knürr and Modulan
• Easy to install
• Power supply via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
• Emergency power supply via USB-C
• Ergonomic design
• Time-controlled access checks
• Automatic switchover to daylight-saving/standard time
• Control via time profiles from the IF-6040 access control system
• Encrypted data transfer
• LEDs indicate booking response when a credential is being read
• Low risk and low costs when a credential is lost: Black list for lost credentials prevents access with such credentials.
• Reliable reading function thanks to integrated RFID reader (MIFARE® and LEGIC®)
The IF-191 Server Cabinet Lock can be easily and conveniently integrated into the IF-6040 access control system. The Server Cabinet Lock reads the access permissions on the credentials by means of the NetworkOnCard technology and allows authorized users to open the server cabinet. It is compatible with all standard server cabinets. Adapters for cabinets from Rittal, Vertiv/Knürr, and Modulan are available.