IF-171 Electronic Door Handle and Door Fittings
With the IF-171 Electronic Door Handles and Door Fittings, you get a cost-effective and easy-to-integrate access control solution for different door environments. The different versions of the Door Handle and Door Fitting are compatible with all standard doors made of wood, steel and aluminum as well as narrow door frames with a backset of 25mm. Installation is easy on all of these. Authorized persons can use a credential in credit card form or as a key fob to unlock the door handle with the NetworkOnCard technology . It is compatible with many European lock standards and takes on the function of a key by evaluating access authorizations and only granting access to authorized persons.
• Integrated directly into the IF-6040 access control system via NetworkOnCard, it allows you to evaluate the bookings from the digital door handle
• Easy and quick installation
• With conventional lock systems, a lost key is a serious security risk. That is not the case with a digital door handle. The lost RFID credential can be blocked in this case.
• Convenient programming and very flexible authorization concept: Who may make a booking when and where?
• Can be used for escape route and fire doors
• Control via time profiles from access control systems such as IF-6040 and IF-6020
• Automatic wake-up function (credential in the read range of the fitting)
• Time-controlled access checks to allow access only during specified time intervals. Several intervals are possible and public holidays can be taken into account.
• Automatic switchover to daylight-saving/standard time
• Audible notification of low battery
• Visual notification when reading the credential
• Low risk and low costs when a credential is lost: Black list for lost credentials prevents access with such credentials.
• Installation without power cord or data cable
• Reliable reading function thanks to integrated RFID reader (MIFARE® and LEGIC®)
• Read range of up to 2 cm
• Storage of NetworkOnCard data for checking access permissions.
• Reading of offline data (NetworkOnCard) and release of door with valid authorization.
• Corresponds with the current European lock standards.
• Different versions of door handles and fittings
• Versatile, powerful and user-friendly offline readers for contactless identification using identification media such as RFID credentials