IF-151 Electronic Lock Cylinder
With the IF-151 Electronic Lock Cylinder, you can secure doors easily, cost-effectively and in a user-friendly manner – even in existing access control systems. Authorized persons can use a credential in credit card form or as a key fob to unlock doors with the NetworkOnCard technology . The lock cylinder consists of an electronic knob and a profile cylinder. The electronic knob takes over the function of a key by evaluating access permissions and only allowing authorized users to perform opening and closing operations. The IF-151 lock cylinder can be used for all conventional locks. The installation or replacement of existing cylinders is easy – both in new and old buildings. An outdoor version of the IF-151 is also available.
• Integrated directly into the IF-6040 access control system via NetworkOnCard, it allows you to evaluate the bookings from the digital lock cylinder
• Easy and quick installation
• With conventional lock systems, a lost key is a serious security risk. That is not the case with a digital lock cylinder. The lost RFID credential can be blocked in this case.
• Convenient programming and very flexible authorization concept: Who may make a booking when and where?
• Can be used for escape route and fire doors
• The IF-151 is also available in an outdoor version
• Automatic wake-up function (credential in the read range of the cylinder)
• Time-controlled access checks to allow access only during specified time intervals. Several intervals are possible and public holidays can be taken into account.
• Automatic switchover to daylight-saving/standard time
• Audible notification of low battery
• Visual notification when reading the credential
• Low risk and low costs when a credential is lost: Black list for lost credentials prevents access with such credentials.
• Installation without power cord or data cable
• Reliable reading function thanks to integrated RFID reader (MIFARE® and LEGIC®)
• Read range of up to 2 cm
• Storage of NetworkOnCard data for checking access permissions.
• Reading of offline data (NetworkOnCard) and release of door with valid authorization.
• Corresponds with the current European lock standards.
• Versatile, powerful and user-friendly offline readers for contactless identification using identification media such as RFID credentials