2D ENROLL Station from TBS for the initial registration of fingerprints
The TBS 2D ENROLL Station includes a touch-based biometric sensor for initial registration and creation of templates when combined with a computer. It is suitable for small to medium-sized user groups in the areas of access control and time recording. A quality check is implemented when the fingerprint is recorded and a duplicate check is carried out. The capacitive touch sensor is FBI-certified.
• Integrated directly into the IF-6040 access control system
• Quality check and duplicate check
• Easy connection to the IF-6040 system
• Small to medium-sized user groups of up to 5,000 persons
• Capacitive, FBI-certified touch sensor