IF-4041 Gateway air
The IF-4041 gateway connects locking components of the Opendor air product series to the IF-6040 access control system using Bluetooth® Low Energy technology– an encrypted connection based on a certificate. It is an ideal solution for cost-effective, uncomplicated and wireless compliance with current security standards for a wide range of applications. Battery-operated locking components can be integrated via the gateway in locations where cables cannot be installed or routed. The IF-4041 checks the recorded bookings and transmits the data to the access control system in real time. Optionally, data can be transferred from IF-6040 to the gateway and stored there as part of the three-level security concept. Thus, this data is always up-to-date even if the connection to the access control system is interrupted. If the gateway should also fail or the connection to the locking components be interrupted, every individual locking component would assume access control independently—reduced to its essential function. As a result, you will not be locked out when there is a network failure.
• Can be controlled centrally via IF-6040, including software updates
• Manage up to 50 locking components
• Distance to locking components of up to 50 meters in buildings
• Power supply via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
• Integration into the overall concept of Interflex Managed Services
• Thanks to the three-level security concept of the host system, gateway and locking components autonomously when offline due to its own decision-making logic and local data storage
• Seamless integration into IF-6040
• Certificate-based encryption from terminal to host via the gateway
• Online granting or withdrawal of access authorization in real time
• No wiring to the end device necessary
With our centrally managed Opendor product line, you can manage access authorizations in real time. The wireless, battery-operated locking components are online-enabled. Opendor air is available as IF-241 Door Fitting, IF-261 Cabinet Lock, IF-271 Door Handle and IF-281 Cylinder. The IF-4041 Gateway connects the locking components with the IF-6040 access control system. In addition to the wireless Air version, there is also the Opendor card version (NetworkOnCard).