The IF-4072 controller checks the booking data from Interflex terminals and transfers it to the host system in real time. The controller is easy to install and is suitable for DIN rail mounting. When installed in a secure area, it is protected against sabotage and tampering. It can be integrated into an Ethernet network and can be operated over the internet thanks to asymmetric PKI encryption. Power is supplied via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), low voltage or a separate power supply unit. If the host system is offline, the controller works locally, since it stores all data that are needed for offline operation. The IF-4072 is available in four versions: for two, four, eight or 16 terminals.
• Easy and quick commissioning
• Can be controlled centrally via IF-6040, including software updates
• Integration into the overall concept of Interflex Managed Services
• Certificate-based asymmetric PKI encryption from IF-4072 to host
• Autonomous due to its own decision-making logic and local data storage when offline
• Easy to integrate into a network via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and connect to an Interflex software platform. This saves the costs of a separate power supply.
• Bookings are transmitted to the host system in real time
• Compatibility with previous products
• Control of terminals
• DIN rail mounting
• Detection of sensor statuses
• Two integrated output relays and four input contacts possible